In order to protect the integrity of the voting process and to foster the protection of Members’ contact information, it is crucial that the following guidelines be understood and observed.
1. MOBO does not disclose the contact information of its Members.
2. Voters shall not be influenced by personal friendships, company loyalties, regional preferences, or mass sales.
3. Voters shall not allow their choices to be suggested or directed by anything other than their own conscience.
4. Voters shall not accept money or anything of value in exchange for votes.
5. This stage of the voting process is strictly CONFIDENTIAL. Voters are prohibited from disclosing details of category longlists or featured artists on social media, via other public forums or a third party.
6. Voters shall not enter into any agreements or understandings on how to vote. This includes without limitation:
a. Voting Blocs: groups of voters who agree to vote together. Such groups may include but are not limited to those voters affiliated with a particular record label, management company, or those voters linked through social media.
b. It is understood that ballots are submitted by Voting Academy members only (not by a third party).
Violation of any of these guidelines may result in disqualification of entries. Any Member who violates or encourages others to violate these guidelines will have their Voting Academy membership terminated.
If you agree to these Terms and Conditions, please click the 'I AGREE' button below to view each category longlist.