If you’ve reached this page, you have been invited to help select nominees for this category. To help ensure the quality of the voting, nominees in these categories will be determined by voting academy members who are specialists in this specific genre(s).
HOW TO VOTE
- Enter the names of the 5 or 10 ARTISTS you wish to nominate in the text fields provided. YOU MUST complete this in order of preference e.g. ARTIST 1 represents your strongest preference.
- If you change your mind, simply delete the name of the artist in the text field and enter your new selection.
- Once you have entered all of your selections, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and you will be prompted to confirm your selections.
** You can complete your voting across multiple site visits. When you logout or close your browser, the site will remember the artists you selected and the categories you have already completed.
We ask that voting members make their ballots with the following criteria in mind:
ELIGIBILITY PERIOD – September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022
- Buzz - Has this artist been the name on everyone's lips, hot pick for features
- British or International (outside of the UK) talent
- Quality of work (album/EP/mixtapes/singles) - song writing credits, press acclaim
- Commercial performance – chart success, album/single sales, radio spins, YouTube views, Spotify Streams
- Acclaim - positive reviews from leading publications and fans
- Cultural Impact - business acumen (independent success), merchandise, ushering in other artists, influence
- Live Performance – successful tours, festival bookings throughout the summer